Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Dish Detergent

For a few years now I have been looking for and trying to find a automatic homemade dishwasher detergent, that I really like. Today I was visiting Green Living Tips and found this one. It's worth a shot! And I already have all of the ingredients in my kitchen! It can be used for both hand washing the dishes and in your automatic dishwasher!

Ingredients:
1/2 cup liquid castile soap
1/2 cup water
1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
3 drops tea tree oil
1/2 cup white vinegar

Method:
stir all ingredients together until blended. Store in a squirt top bottle. Use 2 tablespoons per load of dishes, shake well before use.

I'll comment later with my thoughts.

1 comment:

Harmony said...

Unfortunately, this recipe does not work for me. :( However I think it is one of the better ones I have tried.