Wednesday, April 8, 2009

The Green Me

I am a thirty something Stay At Home Mom.

As long as I can remember my dad has always recycled and I give him credit for turning me green. Thirteen years ago I started doing aromatherapy. Just basic stuff, make the house smell good, a treat wounds, a little cleaning.
When I had my second daughter I started making a few of my own cleaners and composting. Not a lot was added to my green list. Now I am really into being green. You could almost call it a hobby. I find it relaxing.
I am making nearly all of my cleaner with dishwasher detergent being my one exception. I have yet to find something I really like. I have really gotten in to my aromatherapy and am making all kinds of things with my oils, there are little bottles all over my house! I am starting to make all kinds of personal care products and am very happy with them.

No comments: