Thursday, April 16, 2009

You may not believe what I found a reusable use for!

I have an eclectic aromatherapy vaporizer room diffuser and really do not like the filter for it. You can not clean it (believe me I have tried) and some of the stronger scented oils don't fade away. I have tried a few different things to deposit my oils on and non have really worked, without being wasteful. Then yesterday I was cleaning out a drawer in my dresser and came across a bunch of cotton nursing pads. I stood there thinking, now what can I use these for? AHHH! My diffuser! I gave it a try and voila, it worked! Perfect! Now I have a plentiful supply of reusable filters of it.
That is until I find another use for some of the nursing pads.

1 comment:

Khrys said...

Now that is a fantastic Idea! I would not have even thought about using nursing pads for that. Pretty sweet!